MEC Facility Hiring Agreement
The hirer agrees to hire the Marine Education Centre room from Beaumaris Life Saving Clubs via Marine Care Ricketts Point Inc (MCRP) for a fee of $2.50 per person attending and under the following terms and conditions:
- The hirer is over 21 years of age
- The hirer will use the MEC room only for the purpose of Marine Education.
- Hiring will only be permitted between 9.00 am and 6.00 pm daily.
- Booking blocks are from 9.00 a.m to 1 .00 p.m. and 1.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- The hirer will be invoiced by the Treasurer of the MCRP, and payment falls due with seven days of receipt of such.
- The hirer shall be liable for any damage to the rooms including the building, fixtures, and chattels located within the buildings and those which may occur during the term of hire.
- The hirer shall comply with the laws of the State of Victoria and the City of Bayside in the use of the room/s.
- The hirer shall not permit, cause or allow any nuisance or disturbance of to the general public or local residents.
- The hirer shall not remove, deface or damage any notice boards of memorabilia from walls or ceilings.
- The hirer must acknowledge that the BLSC building is a Non Smoking Venue.
- The hirer shall remove all rubbish from the rooms that is accumulated during the term of hire, and leave the room/s and external areas in a neat clean manner.
MCRP and BLSC do not represent or warrant that:
(a)The rooms are suitable to be used for the permitted use
(b)The fittings and accessories or services located in the room/s are suitable for the intended use
(c) The rooms may be lawfully used for the permitted purpose
- Any damage to the rooms, including building, fixtures, fittings or chattels therein must be notified to the MCRP inc within 24 hours of hire.
- The committee and MCRP shall not be under any liability to the hirer or any patrons using the room/s during the term of hire in respect to any personal injury, loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly with the hire of the room/s.
- Payment shall be paid to the Treasurer MCRP inc. Po Box 7356 Beaumaris Victoria 3193
- All bookings are considered to be tentative until confirmation from MCRP is received usually via email.
- Bookings are to terminate strictly within the time block agreed.